Surf and travel from don’t-forget-to-breathe-beautiful Lofoten, in the north of Norway, down the west coast, exploring the shores of Sweden, Denmark, Germany’s islands, Holland and Belgium, all the way to Normandy, in the north of France.You’ll get a clear view of the backdrop, places you’ll love to hang out, eat and sleep, fine shops, outdoor activities and things to do and see, local food facts and stories of inspiring seaside people.
Written in English language, the I Love the Seaside surf and travel guide to Northwest Europe contains 400 pages and is filled with inspiring photography that reflects the atmosphere and surf lifestyle perfectly.
What’s included in the guide?
– Beautiful and inspiring photos
– Detailed and clear descriptions of surf breaks for all levels
– Ativities: hikes, SUP-tours, yoga, biking, climbing, fun
& adventurous stuff to do with kids (or without…)
– Accommodation to suit all budgets
– Surf schools, surf shops, board rental and repair stops
– Interviews with local shapers, artists and entrepreneurs
– Background stories about seaside spots and their surf history
– Local food facts and delicious recipes
– Travel and outdoor hints, tips & tricks
You’ll get a distinct sense of the vibe, atmosphere and character of all the places we visit, so it’s a good read even before you leave!