The 224-page travel guide for surfers and travellers takes you on a journey of discovery along Morocco's Atlantic coast.
14 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Atlantic coast of Morocco is known for its many excellent surf spots. In their surf and travel guide, the authors describe the best places to surf and relax - from Tangier in northern Morocco to Dakhla in the south. For a change of life on the beach, you will find additional routes in the book. These will take you inland, to places of interest and to the country's most outstanding cultural sites.
- Detailed descriptions of surf points for all skill levels.
- Information on activities such as yoga, hiking, cycling and SUP rental.
- Information about public swimming pools (Hammam).
- Tips on children's activities and cultural events.
- Recommendations for accommodation, restaurants, shops and cafés.
- Information about surf shops, surf schools and campsites, surfboard rental and repair.
- Learn about local food and delicious recipes to make at home.
Order online now and pack your van or book a flight to Morocco.
The new travel guide will be available from 15 November 2019. Order your surf and travel guide I Love the Seaside Morocco now at our online surf shop and plan your next trip south.
Kun_tiqi's Surfboard Wax is your eco friendly alternative, made of 100%...
This is the Eco Surfboard Leash you can surely rely on! Recycled nylon...
Wooden Wax Comb. Made of FSC certified european wood.
Repair your broken leash with spare parts from Kun_tiqi. Get this...
Surf and Travel Guide to Southwest Europe (France, Portugal, Spain) with...