The Patagonia R3 Yulex Front-Zip wetsuit is made for a warm body in cold water: 9-13°C.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The R3 Yulex Wetsuit belongs to the first neoprene-free wetsuits in the market.With the brand new Yulex Wetsuits Patagonia found a way to replace neoprene, a non-renewable material with very critical production conditions, by natural rubber. It is made of 85% Yulex®, which is a FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified natural rubber. This material is lighter, offers more flexibility than neoprene and dries very fast. The other 15% consist in synthetic rubber with all-recycled polyester lining. By the use of natural rubber the R3 saves up to 70% CO2 emissions compared to any neoprene wetsuit. During manufacturing this high-performance wetsuit Patagonia uses recycled fabrics by repurposing scrap material from the waste stream. This limits the negative impact on our environment as much as possible.
The R3 is warm, comfortable and feels like a second skin. It is perfectly suitable to surf the Atlantic in winter. With its asymmetrical front-zip entry you get in and out easily. All seams are externally sealed, triple glued and 100% internally taped to avoid any leaking.
strong, non-sensitizing natural material with the Yulex emulsion
use of ambient rainfall to irrigate plants and use of recycled water supply during manufacturing process
increased ozone and UV resistance, strength and durability due to the synthetic rubber polymer (15%)
fast-drying thermal linings
light and warm, easy on/off
floating front-zip increases lifespan of your wetsuit and provides extra room to get in and out
asymmetrical flap for better stretch, seal and mobility
arms and legs: high-stretch all-recycled polyester jersey lining
seams: triple glued and 100% internally taped
key loop for easy access
Ironclad Guarantee (Patagonia takes back your wetsuit for replacement, refund or repair if you are not satisfied with the product)
4.5 mm Yulex® natural rubber (85%) and synthetic rubber (15%) (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester (55%), polyester (40%), spandex microgrid (5%); 3.5 mm Yulex® natural rubber (85%) and synthetic rubber (15%) (arms/legs) lined with high-stretch all-recycled polyester jersey
exterior face fabric: great durability, flexibility and water-resistance due to recycled polyester (85%) and spandex (15%)
Made in Thailand
This R3 Yulex Wetsuit is perfect between 9 and 13º C water temperature.
Kun_tiqi's Surfboard Wax is your eco friendly alternative, made of 100%...
This is the Eco Surfboard Leash you can surely rely on! Recycled nylon...
Wooden Wax Comb. Made of FSC certified european wood.
Surf and Travel Guide to Southwest Europe (France, Portugal, Spain) with...
Surfboard Bike Rack No more parking problems at your favorite surfspot!...